A rapidly emerging immunotherapy approach is called adoptive cell transfer (ACT): collecting and using patients’ own immune cells to treat their cancer.
Services provided for CAR-T Edited Cell Screening
- Screening primers are designed to create an amplicon over the targeted region of pooled DNA
- Typically the amplicon length of 200 bps maximizes detection of a variety of mutations ensuring the majority of the reads reach the forward and reverse barcodes
- Unique barcoded amplicons are produced with up to 96 clones/plate using 12 barcoded forward primers and 8 barcoded reverse primers
- The amplicons are PCR amplification and clones pooled
- Adapters are ligated to the clone pools
- A library is created of the fragment pools
- The library is sequenced with NGS
- Gapped mapping is employed to identify indels
- A report is prepared and delivered
Our services include:
- Methods validated per ICH GLP/GMP
- Research grade testing also available
- Projects can be tailored to suit your needs
- Professional project reports that include raw and analyzed data
- Competitive pricing
- Fast turn-around time
- Weekly progress reports
Need more info?
We are dedicated to timely, high-quality service from the start of your project to the finish. Send us a quick message with your questions to find out what Avance can do for you.
Ready to get started?
Give us a little background on your needs and the goals of your project, and we’ll send a preliminary quote including: tasks, deliverables and a no-obligation cost estimate.