Google Analytics is used used to determine key metrics about our site usage such as: how many users are accessing the site, which pages are the most popular, and from which top level domain users are coming. We also use Google Analytics to define audiences that visit our website.
- You can opt out of Google Analytics’ here .
Boldchat software is used on our website to allow us to provide web chat features.
- BoldChat cookies are used to identify the behavior of a user on the website for purposes of BoldChat web chat features (e.g. aggregated performance/analytics reporting, chat, visit, conversion history individual reporting)
- These cookies are suppressible by a visitor who limits browser cookies
- We use remarketing to advertise across web sites.
- Google (and other similar third parties) will show ads across web sites that our users are visiting.
- These ads shown across other web sites are based on a user’s past visits to our web site by using cookies.
- Additonally, you can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser.
When users voluntarily share their information directly with us, we may share this customer data with third parties to perform services on our behalf, and we obtain consent for such sharing where legally required.