Job Title: Bioinformatician
Reports To: Department Manager
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Date: August 2020
Avance Biosciences is a leading CRO specialized in assay development, validation, and sample testing supporting drug development and manufacturing in compliance with GLP and GMP regulations. We are hiring a Bioinformatician with strong background in Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS) data analysis to join our team.
- Linux: 3 years (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Bioinformatics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Establish NGS data analysis pipelines and evaluate their performance.
- Validate NGS data analysis pipeline according to established validation protocols.
- Prepare standard operational procedures for established NGS analysis pipelines.
- Assist study director to perform NGS data analysis in compliance with GLP and GMP regulations.
- Perform data analysis for other assays, such as QPCR and ddPCR, as necessary.
- Assist study directors to communicate to clients on data analysis strategies and practices.
- Actively participate in company’s effort to ensure data integrity and security.
- Other development and operational tasks as needed.
- An advanced degree in biological sciences in preferred.
- Formal training in Bioinformatics field is highly desirable.
- Must have extensive hands-on experience in NGS analysis.
- Must have strong experience in Linux operation system.
- Strong experience with Perl scripting or other scripting languages is required.
- Be able to effectively communicate with clients, laboratory staff, and management.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance