Job Title: Operations Support Associate
Department: Operations Support
Reports To: Supervisor
Classification: Full-time, Non-exempt
Date: August 2021
Avance Biosciences Inc., a fast-growing biotechnology CRO, is recruiting a Operations Support Associate in its GLP and/or GMP biological testing departments. This position receives materials and supplies, check-in customer samples, and establish sales orders and projects in accordance with company’s established SOPs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The omission of specific statement of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this class. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Receive reagents and materials from vendor shipments following established SOPs.
- Receive testing samples and log the samples into database following established SOPs.
- Work closely with sales to accurately associate testing samples with services quoted.
- Archive project records and log into controlled archive room per SOP.
- Follow established quality management policies and perform the work under GLP and GMP.
A successful candidate for this position must have the following experience, knowledge, and skills:
- Associate or Bachelor degree; BS in life sciences or related disciplines is desired.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to closely follow established SOPs.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Detailed-oriented and multi-tasking skills.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Resumes will be kept on file for 6 months. Avance Biosciences Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Avance Biosciences!