Job Title: Sr. Laboratory Associate
Department: Lab Operations
Reports To: Lab Supervisor
Classification: Full-time, Non-exempt
Date: March 30, 2022
Avance Biosciences Inc., a fast-growing biotechnology CRO, is recruiting several Laboratory Associates in its GLP and/or GMP biological testing departments. This position performs biological tests in accordance with company’s established SOPs to support our customers’ drug discovery, development, and manufacturing activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The omission of specific statement of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this class. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Carry out Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Protein experiments following established SOPs and/or guidance of laboratory management.
- Perform DNA/RNA extraction, quantification, and gel QC.
- Perform PCR setup for qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Report experimental results to project managers in a timely manner.
- Follow established quality management policies and GLP and GMP practices.
A successful candidate for this position must have the following hands-on experience, knowledge, and skills:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences
- At least 5 year Post-Graduation research lab experience
- Must have hands-on experience of
- 1) QPCR
- 2) ddPCR
- 3) Next generation DNA sequencing
- 4) Southern Blot/northern Blot
- Detailed-oriented and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
Special Job Characteristics
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to work independently and as part of a team. Able to multiple tasks. Commitment to the mission and values of Avance Biosciences Inc.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Resumes will be kept on file for 6 months. Avance Biosciences Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Avance Biosciences!