We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information to us.
Google Analytics is used used to determine key metrics about our site usage such as: how many users are accessing the site, which pages are the most popular, and from which top level domain users are coming. We also use Google Analytics to define audiences that visit our website.
- You can opt out of Google Analytics’ here .
Boldchat software is used on our website to allow us to provide web chat features.
- BoldChat cookies are used to identify the behavior of a user on the website for purposes of BoldChat web chat features (e.g. aggregated performance/analytics reporting, chat, visit, conversion history individual reporting)
- These cookies are suppressible by a visitor who limits browser cookies
- We use remarketing to advertise across web sites.
- Google (and other similar third parties) will show ads across web sites that our users are visiting.
- These ads shown across other web sites are based on a user’s past visits to our web site by using cookies.
- Additonally, you can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser.
When users voluntarily share their information directly with us, we may share this customer data with third parties to perform services on our behalf, and we obtain consent for such sharing where legally required.
Our leading scientists, in their careers, have successfully designed and executed several hundred studies under the strict cGMP/GLP regulations of the US FDA, European and Japanese regulatory agencies. This team has extensive knowledge and experience working with scientists, QA/QC professionals, and project managers from over 100 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and organizations throughout the world.
Avance Biosciences offers DNA sequencing, quantitative PCR (qPCR), and molecular biology services in compliance with the regulations of US FDA (cGMP/GLP), European, and Japanese regulatory agencies. We also provide non-regulated services, including next generation sequencing, to academic and industrial researchers.
Our mission is to assist our customers in advancing drug development and genomic research.
Our goal is to be the number one choice of vendors for high quality genomic services.
Integrity, hard-working, and trustworthiness are the core values of our company. We serve our clients with solid science, strict regulatory compliance, and outstanding customer service.