|Screening for Vector Integration||Southern blot analysis used to screen clones to confirm the effective and accurate integration of a transgene or a knock-out gene.|
|Structure Analysis by Southern Blot||Restriction enzyme digestion of cell line DNA followed by Southern blotting is used to evaluate genetic stability of the integration site of an expression construct in a cell bank. Both integration site number and structure will be determined and may be compared to a reference if available.|
|Residual DNA Size Distribution Study||This service is offered to detect the presence of an expressed transcript containing a sequence of interest. The size of the transcript will be estimated and the presence of partial transcripts will be reported.|
- Method is validated per ICH guidelines
- Both Radiative and chemiluminescent detection chemistries are offered
- Staff is experienced in offering both GMP and GLP genomic services
- Professional project report is ready for regulatory submissions
- Turn-around time is 2 – 4 weeks
- Excellent customer service focuses on client communication
- Price is competitive
Need more info?
We are dedicated to timely, high-quality service from the start of your project to the finish. Send us a quick message with your questions to find out what Avance can do for you.
Ready to get started?
Give us a little background on your needs and the goals of your project, and we’ll send a preliminary quote including: tasks, deliverables and a no-obligation cost estimate.