By employing multiple wells per sample, millions of droplets can be analyzed. Samples are partitioned into ‘droplets’ then large quantities (~20,000 of these partitioned droplets are analyzed using microfluidics technology to provide incomparable precision). Only the positive fraction of the sample is detected; therefore, dPCR can detect mutant alleles in circulating tumor DNA, event as few as 0.01% of cells such as L1 insertions, low-level pathogens, and relative expression in single cells.
Digital PCR Applications
- Cancer biomarker discovery
- Infectious diseases
- Genomic alterations
- Copy number variant analysis
- Point mutations
- Rare variant detection
- Gene expression analysis
- SNP genotyping
- Pathogen detection and load determination
- Absolute quantification of standards
- Library quantification or clonal amplification of samples for next-generation sequencing
- Characterization of low-fold changes in mRNA and miRNA expression
- GMO detection and contamination assessment
Need more info?
We are dedicated to timely, high-quality service from the start of your project to the finish. Send us a quick message with your questions to find out what Avance can do for you.
Ready to get started?
Give us a little background on your needs and the goals of your project, and we’ll send a preliminary quote including: tasks, deliverables and a no-obligation cost estimate.